Shakedown to sponsor the Daytona Coupe or Dodge Viper at the 2018 B12hr.

More
28 Sep 2017 15:08 #9023 by cossie55
cossie55 replied the topic: Shakedown to sponsor the Daytona Coupe or Dodge Viper at the 2018 B12hr.
Here is the September update from Daytona Sportscars.

*the new 7 litre engine build is in progress, should be about 2 more weeks till it is done.
*There are new I class rules, we can go down to a 2:06 and can have 120 of fuel capacity
*the fuel tank in the Daytona is coming out to increase its capacity by removing the capacity limiting balls.
*the Viper is running at the last state round of the year at Phillip Island this weekend. Feel free to drop by and say Hi, we are in garage 8.
*We will be deciding on the drivers for the test day next Saturday, I wont name names, but here is s list of some of the different drivers experiences
*State level Sportscar racer
*State level sports Sedan racer
*Production car racer
*IPRA Racers
*Porsche cup car racers
*international endurance racing
*formula V racing
*Formula Ford Racing
*86 series
*Time Attack
*944 racing
*Aussie driver search finalist
*Australian formula ford
*National Carrera cup series

Basically we have a real variety of experiences across most of australian circuit racing, which is great.

It is going to be difficult to trim the list down to only 3/4 guys from this list for the test day.
The following user(s) liked this post: maverick, Richo, kiwikid_1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Sep 2017 16:58 #9029 by Richo
Richo replied the topic: Shakedown to sponsor the Daytona Coupe or Dodge Viper at the 2018 B12hr.
Great to hear about the new rules Jamie how close do you think you can get to 2:06?

• The conversationalist formally known as Goat69
  • The conversationalist formally known as Goat69's Avatar
More
28 Sep 2017 17:34 #9033 by The conversationalist formally known as Goat69
The conversationalist formally known as Goat69 replied the topic: Shakedown to sponsor the Daytona Coupe or Dodge Viper at the 2018 B12hr.
*international endurance racing - Mark Webber?
*944 racing - Eric bana?

Baron Peck Peckington III

More
28 Sep 2017 21:43 #9034 by jdyort
jdyort replied the topic: Shakedown to sponsor the Daytona Coupe or Dodge Viper at the 2018 B12hr.
I hope one of them is Jordan.

So Jamie, has Brad started talking to you about the purple stripes yet?

More
28 Sep 2017 22:29 #9035 by The conversationalist formally known as Goat69
The conversationalist formally known as Goat69 replied the topic: Shakedown to sponsor the Daytona Coupe or Dodge Viper at the 2018 B12hr.
I ask has Mav given u his dimensions for the seat mold. Especially after seeing him drive his van!

More
29 Sep 2017 06:53 #9037 by jdyort
jdyort replied the topic: Shakedown to sponsor the Daytona Coupe or Dodge Viper at the 2018 B12hr.

The conversationalist formally known as Goat69 wrote: I ask has Mav given u his dimensions for the seat mold. Especially after seeing him drive his van!

I assumed "Formula V" stood for "Formula Van". Aka The Maverick.

More
01 Oct 2017 19:52 #9061 by The conversationalist formally known as Goat69
Unfortunately im too tall to fit in the car so i wont be racing. Looking good 4 u Mav!

More
02 Oct 2017 15:18 #9071 by cossie55
cossie55 replied the topic: Shakedown to sponsor the Daytona Coupe or Dodge Viper at the 2018 B12hr.
no, no Jordan, and no Mav either!

We haven't discussed colour schemes yet, but I suspect both cars will primarily keep they white with blue stripes scheme.

We finished the final round of the state series over the weekend, finished 2nd for the event and 2nd for the year.

We had the pace to beat the Audis and Lambos this year, but didnt have the luck go our way, so one of them got us...

Preparations for the 12 hour on the Viper have begun today.

More
02 Oct 2017 18:05 #9075 by Richo
Richo replied the topic: Shakedown to sponsor the Daytona Coupe or Dodge Viper at the 2018 B12hr.

The conversationalist formally known as Goat69 wrote: Unfortunately im too tall to fit in the car so i wont be racing. Looking good 4 u Mav!

Mav's not too tall he's just too fat but then again I can't talk because not only am I too tall but I'm too fat also :lol:

Bad luck about the weekend Jamie, good luck on the prep for the Viper (and Daytona).

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds