2018 Australian GT Championship.

More
02 Jan 2018 08:22 #10157 by Ryan Lee
Ryan Lee replied the topic: 2018 Australian GT Championship.
Could it be that she's running GT4 AMGs for Griffiths?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jan 2018 08:48 #10158 by kiwikid_1
kiwikid_1 replied the topic: 2018 Australian GT Championship.

Ryan Lee wrote: Could it be that she's running GT4 AMGs for Griffiths?


I just would have thought how merc has treated her..she might go in an other direction

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • maverick
  • maverick's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
19 Jan 2018 16:55 #10368 by maverick
maverick replied the topic: 2018 Australian GT Championship.

Statistically most "rock spiders" have spent some time in their lives as a church youth group leader.
Think about that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Jan 2018 09:37 #10380 by CP
CP replied the topic: 2018 Australian GT Championship.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jan 2018 09:05 #10395 by bcarr6
bcarr6 replied the topic: 2018 Australian GT Championship.
Am I correct in thinking YNA have a GT4 Macca available for Aus GT?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jan 2018 00:40 #10442 by RedZedMikey
RedZedMikey replied the topic: 2018 Australian GT Championship.
Yes ... as seen at PI last year, but in the car park.
I hope most of the GT4s seen or known to be here actually get some track action this year!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Jan 2018 06:14 #10532 by kiwikid_1
kiwikid_1 replied the topic: 2018 Australian GT Championship.
So it looks as tho this old girl will be making a come back in the AGT this year, not sure how many races yet.
on for those that don't know....This is the NEW shell for Trass family Motorsport 458GT3 as is sat in Italy.
It will be a big job moving everything including the cage

Attachments:
The following user(s) liked this post: Richo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Jan 2018 07:57 #10533 by mayhem
mayhem replied the topic: 2018 Australian GT Championship.
When you look at them in their simplest form like this, they really are 'just' a road car with a cage in it, huh?

Explains why the BMW and McLarens from last year's 12 hour had innocuous stacks in practice and couldn't be fixed.

Photographer for hire.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Jan 2018 09:13 #10535 by kiwikid_1
kiwikid_1 replied the topic: 2018 Australian GT Championship.

mayhem wrote: When you look at them in their simplest form like this, they really are 'just' a road car with a cage in it, huh?

Explains why the BMW and McLarens from last year's 12 hour had innocuous stacks in practice and couldn't be fixed.


The 458 is 80% road car and 20% race car...the 488 on the other hand is 80% race car and 20% road car.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Jan 2018 14:20 #10543 by CP
CP replied the topic: 2018 Australian GT Championship.
How does the GT Trophy round work at Albert Park? Separate races or part of the same grid as the main series?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Miguel
  • Miguel's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
  • GT REPORT
More
01 Feb 2018 07:08 #10594 by Miguel
Miguel replied the topic: 2018 Australian GT Championship.

kiwikid_1 wrote:

mayhem wrote: When you look at them in their simplest form like this, they really are 'just' a road car with a cage in it, huh?

Explains why the BMW and McLarens from last year's 12 hour had innocuous stacks in practice and couldn't be fixed.


The 458 is 80% road car and 20% race car...the 488 on the other hand is 80% race car and 20% road car.


Which parts are race car and why are they race car?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Feb 2018 11:55 #10602 by James3592
The following user(s) liked this post: maverick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Feb 2018 09:05 #10696 by bcarr6
bcarr6 replied the topic: 2018 Australian GT Championship.
YNA sharing on instagram they will run Aus GT this year

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Feb 2018 09:49 #10697 by mayhem
mayhem replied the topic: 2018 Australian GT Championship.
There might be some cars missing after yesterdays big shunts.

Photographer for hire.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • The conversationalist formally known as Goat69
  • The conversationalist formally known as Goat69's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
More
05 Feb 2018 11:11 #10701 by The conversationalist formally known as Goat69
The conversationalist formally known as Goat69 replied the topic: 2018 Australian GT Championship.
True words mayhem. We were going to be down on numbers to start with, this just compounds it.

Baron Peck Peckington III

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Feb 2018 18:04 #10710 by Nardulas
Nardulas replied the topic: 2018 Australian GT Championship.
I'd be very surprised if the Griffith Merc isn't written off. Likewise the Audi. The International Motorsport car didn't seem to be as badly damaged as all the other cars that found the fence there yesterday

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Feb 2018 21:12 #10717 by CP
CP replied the topic: 2018 Australian GT Championship.
Griffos car would be more likely heading to Metalcorp than a race track.

If you grab a can of Heineken or Iron Jack at next years 12 Hour, you could be drinking out of it.
The following user(s) liked this post: Richo, Fast Eddie, Nath, StueyB83

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Feb 2018 22:44 #10722 by McLaren Oz
McLaren Oz replied the topic: 2018 Australian GT Championship.
Will GT4 run with GT3 at all events this year?
And will Albert Park races be televised?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • maverick
  • maverick's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
12 Feb 2018 16:50 #10839 by maverick
maverick replied the topic: 2018 Australian GT Championship.

Statistically most "rock spiders" have spent some time in their lives as a church youth group leader.
Think about that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Feb 2018 17:07 #10840 by Richo
Richo replied the topic: 2018 Australian GT Championship.

CP wrote: Griffos car would be more likely heading to Metalcorp than a race track.

If you grab a can of Heineken or Iron Jack at next years 12 Hour, you could be drinking out of it.


That wouldn't be a huge surprise if we didnt see the car again but Griffo has a few Mercedes GT4 heading down here so Im sure he'll end up in one of them.

I believe Liam Talbot still wants to compete this year but a few balls up in the air to be sorted before then.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.384 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum